26 March 2012

My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party Day 1

*Sorry for the change in location.  I'll be posting here until I get my blog back into a working order*

It is party time at My Craft Spot!  Kimberly is releasing 5 new stamp sets and we will be showing off our sneak peeks all this week!  There will be prizes along the way and we will end the week with a fun blog hop!  Today the stamp set being release will be available immediately!  It is called Happy Easter and it has not only Easter stamps but Mother's Day covered too!  Here is my project for today!

I used TiddlyInks Wryn Somebunny Loves You inside an oval egg and shaped the "Happy Easter" sentiment around it.  "Some bunny loves you!" is stamped, cut out with a circle punch, then cut in half. 
I tied some MCS Pink Bubblegum Crinkle Ribbon and added a Posy Bakers Twine bow.  The paper is MME Happy Go Lucky and I distressed the edges with my scissors then sewed it all down.  It is layered onto SU ardstock.  

Make sure you stop by My Craft Spot and join us all week long for the party!  Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

jessica said...

this is so so so adorable!! Love that sweet image!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

This is super cute!! Love the image!! I am a new follower!!
Kristan

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute, love the image! Great colors and awesome sentiment!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

GiGi said...

This is so super cute! I love the pattern papers you used and that adorable image!

JulieK said...

So cute!! Fabulous as always! You thought you could hide from us- but you can't! (I'm such a stalker- *insert evil laugh here*)
Hopefully you'll get your blog up and running again soon. :0)

 
Copyright 2010 My 3 E Kids. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase