28 March 2012

My Craft Spot Stamp Release Party Day 3

*Sorry for the change in location. I'll be posting here until I get my blog back into a working order*

Goodmorning!  Day 3 of the week long Stamp Release Party at My Craft Spot!  Today's set is called Happily Ever After.  It is a beautiful set and I can't wait for you to see it on Saturday!   Here is my sneak peek for today! 

I thought I would make an Anniversary card for my hubby but this could easily be a Wedding card too!  I used my Gypsy to create the hearts using the Doodlecharms Cartridge. 

The paper is MME Portobello Road with a Vintage Vanilla Crinkle Ribbon Bow tied around it.  

Stop back tomorrow for another sneak peek at another fabulous new stamp set from My Craft Spot!

3 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

This is so pretty!! i love the crinkle ribbon!!
Kristan

GiGi said...

This is so pretty! I love the inter locking hearts and how the represent a marriage. Gorgeous job!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! Love the crinkle ribbon and awesome sentiment!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

 
Copyright 2010 My 3 E Kids. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase